We have automated and semi-automated equipment to cut, strip, and terminate almost any kind of wire.
We stock hookup, coax, and multiconductor wire in many styles and colors. Our wire is UL/CSA certified from the top manufacturers to insure the highest quality.
WIRE PREPARATION SERVICES OFFER:
- Wire cutting, stripping, and terminating to any length or configuration
- Wire Leads and Sets
- Automated wire tin-dipping
- Automated wire marking
- Strip and retain insulation slug
- Wire forming to specification
This special marking system is made for wires with PTFE and FEP that cannot be marked by ink jet systems. Laser marking is mandatory on most Aerospace cabling.
Laser wire marking with Kauffman Engineering requires no long term investment in equipment, excellent turnaround, and no minimums.
- Priced by the foot, no matter how many cuts or markings
- As low as 2 day turnaround with wire/cable supplied
- Mark start, repeat, and ends all differently
OUR LASER MARKING ABILITIES:
- 6 to 26 AWG and lengths from 6 in. to 3200 ft.
- Single core wires and multicore cable
- Airbus AIPS qualified
- Meets AS50881, no need for insulation integrity testing after mark
- Conforms to legibility standard SAE ARP5607
- Marks PTFE, FEP, ETFE and similar jackets
- Resists hydraulic fluid, fuel and abrasion
- Variable font sizes
Contact us for more information on how our wire leads process can benefit your company.
Copyright © 2019 Kauffman Engineering, LLC. All Rights Reserved.